Thursday, December 18, 2014

Guy Gardner Vest (Kids Size)

Around Halloween, I got an e-mail asking me if I could make a Guy Gardner vest for a 10 year old boy for his Halloween party; I was thrilled!! I had never made kids sized clothing before, so I finally got the opportunity to learn how to scale down patterns and use measurements to make something fit, and it worked! :D


 
I only had a women's dressform, but it worked, though, I probably should have put more belt loops to avoid the clumping at the bottom, but isn't he adorable??
 
 

And it looks great on him too! I charged materials + $30 for labor; considering I used coupons on all the fabrics, I think thats a pretty fair price, I'm still trying to get the hang of all this "business" stuff tho. Thanks for the opportunity you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment