Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cat Clutch

For all you cat lovers out there...I made this pattern for a cat clutch and put it all together; for making it from scratch, I honestly think it's pretty darn good lol, but opinions would be nice too :)
 It's a clutch, so it doesnt really hold a LOT but it can contain an appropriate amount.
I bought enough fabric to make about 10, so I think I'll alter the pattern a bit and make it fatter around the bottom to hold more.
Once I get it at a good size, and see if people are interested in buying them, then I might invest in getting the metal closures to it could look a bit more fancy ;)

Let me know what you think! Or if you wanna buy one, I'll be trying to put it on my Etsy shop once I take better looking pictures, but leave a comment or e-mail me in the meantime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment