Sunday, March 30, 2014

Guy Gardner Cosplay Vest

So Guy Gardner's Vest was my latest project for Megacon
I made him the vest and the gloves. Apparently green vinyl or leather isnt EVER made, so I made it out of white vinyl and then spray painted it with green spray that sticks to plastic, it doesnt crack or stick to anything, so itll last!
It's pretty thick because of the material but I made sure that the collar was an adequate size for the character and I made sure to keep it popped up ;)
The green lantern logo (just the green part) was bought as an iron on, but I added the white and black backgrounds.. yes, cutting circles is EXTREMELY difficult when doing it on fabric lol
The pattern for this was actually taken from a women's coat pattern and then adjusted to his size. If you're gonna try to make this, remember: Sew THEN Spray! I cant tell you enough how difficult it was to pass through the sewing machine with the parts that were sprayed before. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. homecoming spiderman suit

    ReplyDelete